- Free Initial 20 Minute Consultation
- Intake/Initial Assessment- $90
- Individual Therapy Sessions 45 minutes – $60
- Individual Therapy Session 60 minutes – $90
- Couples Counseling – $90
- Coaching/Crisis calls – $30 (10 min or less) (cannot be billed to insurance)
- Phones sessions: $50 for 30 minutes (cannot be billed to insurance)
- Scholarships: Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis to qualified individuals. Additional information may be required to take advantage of this option. ( Sliding Scale $60-$90 )
- Letter from therapist – $25
- FMLA Paperwork Filled out – $100 ( Will only be filled out client attends at least 6 sessions )
- VA – Veterans Affairs
- I am not in-network with any additional insurance companies at this time. Yet, I will bill your insurance electronically if you have out-of-network benefits. Be aware that services not covered by your insurance are your responsibility. Please check with your insurance company prior to your appointment to confirm eligibility, deductible and copay information. Payment is due at the time of service, and receipts can be provided for submission to your insurance if needed.
- Payment can be in cash or with major cards. We also typically keep your credit card on file to pay for any upcoming appointments or take care of any late cancellation or no-show fees.
Late Cancellation & No Show Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
- Also if you do not show up for an appointment and have a reoccurring appointment time, you will be taken off of the schedule after two no-shows and will need to contact the office to reschedule a new appointment time.